Visa: H1B Transfer also acceptable
This position is expected to provide detailed and documented analysis of SAP data content and flow through the Navy ERP solution
- Author and support development Functional Requirements Specification
- Support of development of Technical Specification
- Perform deep analysis of process integration points
- Perform deep impact assessments associated with deploying SAP Data Archiving
- Support the development of new business processes related to Business As Usual (BAU) SAP Data Archiving execution processes
- Update multiple new and existing design and testing documents to support SAP Data Archiving delivery
- Identify risks and recommend mitigations
Required skills/Level of Experience per the LCAT :
- Ten (10) years of technical and strategic experience of increasing responsibility providing software engineering, planning, design, analysis, and developing complex software models and applications across multiple hardware and software platforms. Demonstrates ability to work independently based on the strategic plan or under general direction. Must be able to effectively employ contemporary project management tools and serve as a team consultant.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline. An additional 4 years of SAP ABAP or equivalent COTS experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.