Visa: H1B Transfer also acceptable
• Develops UI architecture and design for complex UI system (web and mobile)
• Be able to think beyond code to architecture and user experience
• Analyses design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
• Collaborates with product architects, UI engineers, and UX experts in building and delivering great technology products
• Guides team and unblock it on UI technologies and implementation
• Hands-on implementation and testing of specific modules/subsystem
Knowledge and Skills:
• Using software applications design tools and languages.
Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills
• Designing software applications running on multiple platform types
• Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
• Knowledge of network management is an added advantage
• Decent Knowledge of Java (any backend) would be added advantage.
• Applies knowledge to build complex, innovative solutions that deliver value to clients
• Perceived as a thought leader in chosen field Actively sought by others for knowledge and expertise.
UI specific requirements:
• Hands-on knowledge of working with at least one web server – Apache, Node
• Knowledge in micro frontends will be added advantage
• Strong knowledge of UX / UI areas – Angular JS, React, Redux
• Extremely well versed and adept in (JS) programming fundamentals: Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs), Design Patterns & Performance
• Well versed with GIT and another code review/management systems