seeking a Management Analyst to join our team in the Washington, DC, office. The Management Analyst will support federal staff in executing the activities and work associated with all phases of the ALF.
- Supporting integration of incoming digital system and federal team members being transferred from another agency.
- Analyzing as-is and prospective to-be operations, identifying gaps and requirements for their closure, and preparing an action plan for the PM and Senior Advisor for Product Strategy
- Participate in key planning activities, establish performance goals and measures, develop progress reports, develop communication artifacts, and participate in the meetings and activities of the system implementation.
- Work with the implementation federal tiger team, as needed.
- Create artifacts to support the onboarding system and staff, such as workflow documentation, training materials, etc.
- Design processes, document essential IT procedures, track project progress and maintain a security focus.
- Assisting in identifying, analyzing, handling, tracking, and controlling risks to integration projects.
- Develop and train program staff (or train the trainers) to use new systems and ease transition.
- Ability to effectively monitor and perform detailed analyses of the program’s progress towards a defined goal.
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge of different functional domains related to the Program through program planning, evaluation, and analysis techniques.
- Ability to collect, analyze, verify, and present program management and development data.
- Ability to generate and provide reports to leadership on all aspects of the Program to ensure objectives are met.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of related experience
- Demonstrated skills and experience in presenting analytical results, both verbally and in writing required.
- Must be proficient with common productivity software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, and Outlook).
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be highly organized with attention to detail. Must be comfortable and capable of interacting with Government, contractor, and executive leadership.
- Previous management consulting experience.
- Experience with a federal agency as a contractor or federal employee.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have a Public Trust
- Washington, DC (Currently remote due to COVID)