CLIENT: US Department of the Navy (Navy)
- This position shall provide sustainment/integration support across Navy ERP.
- This position will work directly with end users and Tier 3 to resolve production issues.
- The individual will assess the impact to supported commands and overall soundness of design for any modifications to Navy ERP Functional Design Requirement Specifications.
- The individual will create and maintain training materials such as user guides, cheat sheets, quick reference guides, and simulations.
- The individual shall participate in Navy ERP wide workshops and meetings related to module and/or business area and facilitate working groups within the module.
- The individual shall support government personnel to log and monitor system defects as well as assess organizational impact of defects.
- The individual will assist with the prioritization of work to address defects including testing in support of system changes, monitoring interfaces associated with functional module and business reengineering efforts.
- Bachelors Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
- Six (6) or more years of SAP experience.
- Requires strong organization and communication skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, test (functional, integration, regression, and user acceptance), implementation, and post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting SAP UM module (in a Tier 2 environment) is preferred.
- Demonstrated the ability in the application of functional and technical expertise to improve the performance of the
business; resolution of functional and technical integration issues across SAP modules.
- Active Secret Clearance (must be clearable)