Client: US Army
- Review, process & coordinate all incoming PAR packages
- Submitting SAP requests, collect Personnel Security Questionnaire (PSQ) and supporting templated documents.
- Maintain all personnel security records and ensure records are current and in accordance with applicable personnel security requirements. Request PSQ updates annually for all personnel supporting special access programs. Prepare Program Indoctrination Agreements (PIA); Generate
- debrief PIAs, execute debriefs on behalf of the government security team. Perform accurate and
- timely updates of personnel briefings and debriefing records in JADE.
- Conduct personnel security reviews in JADE database and prepare corrective action plans for
- government customer as required.
- Assist in developing, coordinating, and maintaining the SAP Security Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that are reflective of the current operating environment and encompass Program Access Request (PAR) processing in the Joint Access Database Environment (JADE).
- Review, edit, create the SAP Security SOP Manual, and maintain accuracy in accordance with all United States Government (USG), Department of Defense (DoD) , directives, and instructions.
- Experience with Defense Information Security System (DISS), and Scattered Castles
- Active secret clearance with ability to obtain CI Poly
- Requires a BA degree and 4 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 to 6 years of prior relevant experience. including & 2 years within DoD/IC
- Familiarity of SAP activities, policies and procedures that govern activity Preferred Qualifications:
- Introduction to Special Access Programs (SAPs) certification
- Special Program Security Certification (SPSC)