Salesforce/Heroku/Einstein Analytics Lead/Developer:
- Minimum 7+ years’ work experience in software development and 2+ years of Heroku application development and Einstein Analytics platform.
- Provide functional and technical direction to deliver resources to the project team. Support through the clear, articulate expression of expertise in the Einstein AI and analytic tool.
- Determine and develop Heroku application and integration architecture approach and solution Document architecture and designs for enterprise application
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integrations, and other custom functionalities while leveraging the disparate clouds in the Salesforce ecosystem (Heroku, Sales Cloud, Service, FSL, IoT, etc).
- Strong understanding on data modeling & designing, logical star schema design, and data warehouse concepts
- Experience Using Heroku Add-Ons or Heroku Elements for adding functionality to existing applications
- Deploy, run and manage applications written in open languages and frameworks such as Node.js, Python, Scala.
- Deploying a code with a single command using developer tools like git, GitHub, Docker, Experience with CI/CD, Agile tools, DevOps, Splunk, REST API, Source control and versioning tools: Preferred
- Experience with querying relational databases, Excellent interpersonal skills; strong desire to move projects forward and be proactive. Seeks opportunities to learn and improve.