DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS:
Statement of Work:
The Supplier provides IBM staff augmentation for Service Now System Administration and Software Development on a time and materials basis. Additionally, the Supplier agrees to allow IBM to convert resources to IBM employees after designated amount of time not to exceed 270 days.
Essential duties of this position include:
- Maintains technical expertise relevant industry standards and best practices in ServiceNow.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Develops creative technical solutions to complex problems.
- Work is performed based on documented Project Implementation Plans.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Applies technical expertise and knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Familiar with Agile development processes.
Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Fundamental understanding of ServiceNow platform capabilities:
- Experience implementing best-practices and procedures
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Change Management, Service Catalog, Problem Management, Incident Management, CMDB, Asset Management, Knowledge Management, etc.
- Ability to provide ServiceNow customization and configuration including but not limited to: scripting, workflow administration, report setup, module customization, data imports and third-party software integration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
Nice to have skills:
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- Experience integrating API services with scripts/code to create customer facing solutions.
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
Location: Remote with up to 10% travel.
Educational Degree from an Accredited Institute in an area Applicable to the Position and Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
Associates Degree and 4 years relevant experience
Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years relevant experience
Master’s Degree and 0 years relevant experience
Number of resources: one (1)
Period of Performance: start date December 5, 2022, through December 4, 2023
Clearance Level: Secret