Node JS + IBM API Connect + App Engine/ App Services:
- 8+ years of total IT experience and 3+ years of experience in Node JS Development along with IBM API Connect (formerly IBM API Management)
- Must have experience in developing applications on Google Cloud Platform (App Engine) or similar services like Azure App Services – Web App.
- Strong knowledge in working with Web services and API technologies, REST application & Micro service
- Experience in a hands-on development role- Developing applications for Google Cloud platform or Azure Cloud.
- Experience in designing solutions leveraging services like Cloud BigQuery, Cloud Data Flow, Cloud Pub OR Sub, Cloud Bigtable
- Experience in design, architecting, implementing, and supporting Google Cloud Platform or Azure Cloud infrastructure and topologies
- Experience in architecting high available Cloud Native systems using serverless, microservice, reactive architecture standards.
- Experience in migrating application from on prem to cloud, hybrid and multi cloud experience is needed.
- Experience with XPath, RegEx, HTTP status codes, GET/POST methods, CRUD operations, any enterprise service bus product and/or JMS messaging.
- Should have experience working on D3.js, High charts, Data visualization, Reporting, Dashboarding, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive design with Flexbox, Bootstrap, SASS
- Experience with CI/CD, REST API, Agile tools, DevOps, Splunk, Source control and versioning tools (Git, TFS/VSTS, JIRA): Preferred
- Google Cloud Platform or Azure certification will be a plus