Primary Skills: JAVA, KAFKA, MongoDB, NoSQL, AGILE.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Implement large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects.
- Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop a high-level design.
- Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues.
- Documents testing and maintenance of application corrections and improvements.
- Influence decisions build consensus and resolve conflicts constructively and proactively.
- Supports business objectives and ensures the business needs are being met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- Strong Java development skills,
- Solid understanding and experience building Distributed, scalable, high-performance systems.
- Good experience with relational (Mysql) and no-SQL databases (Mongo) (Cassandra)
- Experience working with messaging systems such as Kafka.
- 4+ years of programming experience in architecting highly scalable & performing Web Applications.
- 2+ years of experience with integrating 3rd party solutions in existing architecture
- 2+ years of experience in agile ways of working in a distributed geographical model.