CLIENT: US Department of the Navy (Navy)
- This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on Navy ERP’s SAP requirements and design.
- This position requires experience in designing/configuring business processes in SAP SD to create and process sales orders including development of quotations, orders, and invoices and subsequent billing runs.
- Must have expertise integrating with MM, FI, and FM to integrate functionality
- Bachelors Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
- Ten (10) or more years of SAP experience.
- Possesses Subject Matter Expert (SME) experience in one or more functional/module area. Knowledge of and experience with DoD and specifically Navy ERP preferred.
- Requires strong organization and communication skills. Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Ability to effectively supervise others.
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting SAP SD
module (in a Tier 3 environment) is preferred.
- Active Secret Clearance (must be clearable)