Client: US Army
- Create and maintain technical design documents and requirements including workflow design of company’s API’s.
- Participate in design and planning meetings with company’s API customer Programmers and Systems Architects.
- Customer onboarding by providing required authorization and access to API’s using company proprietary tools.
- Resolve and manage requests from API customers regarding programming interfaces, including inbound/outbound API’s call using required tool and technologies during customer development and maintenance phase
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 2 years of experience in integrations and maintaining APIs
- 1 year experience in a customer facing role
- Working knowledge of SOAP UI tool, POSTman Tool for analyzing and resolving support issues
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems, excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to do well in a high-pressure environment
- Property & Casualty Insurance experience preferred