Statement of Work:
We are looking for U.S. citizen candidates to assist in test and bring-up of a novel complex, massively parallel multicore computer system.
- Strong assembler skills are required as well as basic C programming skills. Most code will be written in assembler. Strong fluency in Python is a requirement.
- Candidates must have experience with some of the following: complex processors, DSPs, GPUs, network processors.
- They must be able to read and understand detailed microarchitectural and instruction description documents, where some features and instructions are complicated. They will use several simulators.
- They must be able to understand a system at multiple levels and be able write codes that targets potential errors in the design.
- This is a difficult project, and candidates must thrive on challenges, imperfect tools, and hard work.
- Especially strong candidates with as little as five years of experience after graduation would be considered.
- Job Duty 1 Write/code tests based on the system specification to validate correctness and performance of a new, complex design
- Job Duty 2 Setup, run, and debug on a variety of simulators
Required skills/Level of Experience :
- Processor development, test, and bring-up software engineer
- At least 5 years of experience with computer systems using complex processors, DSPs, GPUs, network processors. Most importantly, experience with assembler language coding, writing in C and with the debugging of complex processor logic is essential.
Nice to have skills:
- Strong Python
- Processor/network design