The Software Developer will be assigned to an internal software development team working on one of client’s ongoing application projects. Candidate will work under the direction of client’s Project Manager. Project teams are close-knit groups consisting of 3-5 developers who are encouraged to openly share their ideas with one another. All projects utilized the AGILE SCRUM Methodology.
• Deploy software in a well-planned manner with complete coordination with all end users
• Consistently meet timelines and maintain awareness of schedules
• Interpret business technical and functional requirements and design solutions to meet those requirements
• Work effectively in a team environment and balance individually assigned work
• Perform modifications to complex, multi-user systems
• Work independently and be customer service oriented
• Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or a comparable degree or equivalent work/school experience.
• 5 plus years’ experience participating in collaborative development environment preferred.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft based technologies:
o C# and .NET technologies
o LINQ, Entity Framework, REST Web API
o Front end experience using Angular, React, or Vue.js
o Microsoft SQL Server (Stored Procedures) with SSRS – Desired
o Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
• Able to automate routine maintenance and tasks via scripting languages
• Experience with multi-tier application design and development and knowledge of design patterns
• Unit testing and integration
• Understanding of distributed systems and data structures, both in design and implementation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills