The purpose of this work is to identify system changes, implement these changes, and support mock conversions for the WCF deploying Commands in Navy ERP. This includes:
- Capturing Requirements through Workshops/BPR/Gap/Fit analysis to determine the expected number of components and Object Difficulty Level
- Developing the Design through workshops to develop the RTM, Design Documentation (FDS/TDS/BPD), Data Conversion Design as well as obtain Command Support
- Building environments (code/configuration, unit testing, user roles configuration)
- Completing Testing Phases (Regression, Defect Mgt, Sys Integration, User Acceptance)
- Deploying changes including code migration, mock conversions, cutover, data conversion, and sustainment support
This position requires strong organization and communication skills and knowledge of SAP financial functional areas especially the WFM module. Required experience also includes designing/configuring business processes in SAP WFM. Candidate must have expertise with FI and FM to integrate functionality.
Required skills/Level of Experience per the LCAT :
Twelve years of applied experience in specific areas of expertise including functional experience with relevant processes in SAP or COTS/ERP systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to the area of expertise. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
Additional Skills do not include in included in the LCAT:
Configuration experience required. Experience in business processes relevant to Navy ERP in SAP WFM is desired.