This position is responsible for translating business requirements into design documents
- Author and support development Functional Requirements Specification
- Support of development of Technical Specification
- Integrate project designs and requirements with existing Navy ERP business processes
- Update multiple new and existing design and testing documents to support SAP Data Archiving delivery
Required skills/Level of Experience per the LCAT :
- Eight years’ experience in SAP or other ERP equivalent COTS.
- Thorough knowledge in SAP Infrastructure with emphasis on SAP Basis, Security, Change management, SAP Integration technologies, Development Workbench, Memory management, and Workload management within SAP CCMS.
- Well-versed with SAP Data Dictionary, SAP Solution Manager, Transport management, and Oracle physical design for SAP.
- Knowledgeable with the HP-UX UNIX, Oracle RDBMS, and Windows 2000 and 2003 platforms.
- Knowledgeable in Web Infrastructure, SAP Integration Layers, and NetWeaver Architecture. Experience in SAP Sizing, Workload characterization and Capacity Planning.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, with all levels of the organization. Excellent teamwork skills, including working with internal and external departments and organizations; Experience with virtual, cross-functional teams with a track record of delivering results
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
Additional Skills not included in the LCAT:
- Experienced in SAP technical skills related to Solution Design
- Experienced in SAP Data Archiving a plus
- Experienced in working with SAP Development Teams to deliver new functionality
- Experienced in writing, executing, and results in the documentation for Functional and other Test Plans
- Previous or existing DoD Clearance a plus
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite
Demonstrated skills in business and SAP technical communications in the areas:
- Requirements Gathering and conversion of Business Requirements into Technical Requirements for development teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Able to manage multiple concurrent priorities
- Proactively gather data for and reporting issues in support of PMO activities
Experience with Navy ERP is desired.