As a Functional Finance Consultant, your expertise will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience in at least one of the following functional modules:
o Funds Management
o Finance o Asset Management
o Workforce Management
o Sales and Distribution
o Project Systems o Controlling
- Experience in sustainment resource planning or work planning, and release scheduling activities supporting all of the following: system change requests, defects, customer reported incidents, system upgrades, system performance tuning and role updates and changes
- Experience in the application of functional and technical expertise to improve the performance of the business; resolution of functional and technical integration issues across SAP modules
- Experience in development and configuration of various SAP modules, including but not limited to the following: Funds Management, Workforce Management, Asset Management, Controlling, Finance, Grants, Project Systems, Sales Distribution, etc.
- Experience with SAP technical and/or functional upgrade efforts
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting various SAP modules, such as ECC, BW, SCM, SRM, etc.
- Knowledge in new emerging technologies such as SAP HANA or equivalent