This position is expected to provide a detailed and documented analysis of SAP data content and flow through the Navy ERP solution
- Author and support development Functional Requirements Specification
- Support of development of Technical Specification
- Perform deep analysis of process integration points
- Perform deep impact assessments associated with deploying SAP Data Archiving
- Support the development of new business processes related to Business As Usual (BAU) SAP Data Archiving execution processes
- Update multiple new and existing design and testing documents to support SAP Data Archiving delivery
- Identify risks and recommend mitigations
Required skills/Level of Experience per the LCAT :
- Ten (10) years of technical and strategic experience of increasing responsibility providing software engineering, planning, design, analysis, and developing complex software models and applications across multiple hardware and software platforms.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently based on the strategic plan or under general direction.
- Must be able to effectively employ contemporary project management tools and serve as a team consultant.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- An additional 4 years of SAP ABAP or equivalent COTS experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Additional Skills not included in the LCAT:
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite
- Experienced in SAP Data Archiving
- Experienced in process integration in SAP solutions
- Experienced in working with SAP Development Teams to deliver new functionality
- Experienced in writing, executing, and results in the documentation for Functional and other Test Plans
- Previous or existing DoD Clearance a plus
Demonstrated skills in business and SAP processes in the areas of:
- Requirements Gathering
- Integrated impact assessments
- Process integration analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Able to manage multiple concurrent priorities
- Proactively gather data for and reporting issues in support of PMO activities
Experience with Navy ERP is desired.