Visa: H1B Transfer also acceptable with Benefits
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of experience in SAP FICO with at least 2 end to end implementations and 2 development/enhancement request projects
- Should possess excellent knowledge in the following areas: FI-General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable(must have Automatic Payment Program exposure), Accounts Receivable, Special Purpose Ledger.
- Cost Centre Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, COPA, Revenue Recognition Furthermore, the candidate should be familiar with:
- Integration of FI with SD and MM modules.
- Interface experience – EDI/IDOC (preferable to have a fair understanding)
- ABAP debugging, ASAP methodology, ALE Idocs/EDI/Interfaces
- Bank Accounting (preferably with Electronic Bank Statement exposure)
- Fixed Asset (preferably with deep exposure)
- Taxation (must-have country tax-VAT/GST/other exposure.
Basic: • Should have good exposure of working in an SAP customized (Z) environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model
Good to have: –
- Good exposure to working in an SAP customized (Z) environment.
- CO-PA, CO-PC (added benefit) • SAP FSCM / any other module (added benefit)
- SAP Certification preferred