CLIENT: US Department of the Navy (Navy)
- This position serves as Lead to provide expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design.
- This position requires experience in designing/configuring business processes in SAP SMD to procure goods and services by converting a buy-repair plan, sales order, or third-party request to a purchase request (PR) within SAP; process and convert PRs to purchase orders through commercial contracting, purchase card, MILSTRIP for Navy/DLA purchase, or buyer funding document sent to another government agency; record obligations; and process invoices.
- Must have experience working with OF modules to integrate functionality as well as experience assisting with the interface designs to communicate with external vendors (i.e. DAAS, ITIMP).
- Education: Bachelors Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
- Experience in designing/configuring business processes in SAP APO to execute demand forecasting and supply planning. Advanced SAP consulting experience with the Ability to provide technical expertise in designing, configuring and customizing within SAP SMD supply planning functionality.
- Provide SMD expertise to confirm/develop business requirements definition in support of upgrade.
- Provide configuration, data migration, interface, and functional support as necessary. Lead design of SMD interfaces, conversion programs, reports, and enhancements.
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting SAP SMD module preferred.
- This position requires in-depth knowledge of one or more functional area as well as relevant SAP module(s), specifically in the area of Workforce Management (SMD)
- Demonstrated experience presenting briefing to senior customer management and customer stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience serving as a program or project manager leading and supervising a multidisciplinary staff of various
- Demonstrated analytic ability to evaluate programmatic data, resolve inconsistencies and propose solutions to project issues.
- Familiar with Navy and/or DoD IT architectures.
- Active Secret Clearance (must be clearable)