Visa: Any Visa will Work
Only Apply w2 Candidates
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information system or related course.
- 0-3 years of experience in Information Technology.
- The candidate must have the authorization to work in the USA.
- Software Development using an iterative/agile methodology.
- Review and implement functional business requirements and non-functional technical requirements.
- Involved very closely with various analytical groups to provide consultation on high-level concepts and prototype coding.
- Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation of optimizing prototypes into production code and lead small execution teams.
- Exhibit Creativity and resourcefulness at problem-solving while collaborating and working effectively with best-in-class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects, and product managers.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Responsible for design and integration of functional and non-functional features of Agile 3 Solutions’ product portfolio across multiple platforms – Java, Adobe Flex, HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of writing Java code using Swing/AWT components • Good knowledge of OOP concept
- Knowledge of designing methodology like a waterfall, Agile. • Knowledge of writing Java Servlets.
- Expected to have technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of the business application.
- Get comfortable writing JSP pages.
- Knowledge of Core JAVA, JSP, Servlets, HTML, CSS, AngularJS.
- Define quality parameters and other standards for the development.
- Ability to drive solutions
- Accountable for the successful delivery of assigned work
Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines