Job DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS:
Statement of Work:
TriWest APTTUS Implementation – IBM implemented Apttus Salesforce Contractor Management System for TriWest Provider lifecycle. The current Apttus system is integrated with the Microsoft CRM Dynamics application using MuleSoft APIs.
Apttus CMS applications are the complete end-to-end life cycle for provider management at TriWest for Contract Content Management, Contract templates, clauses, negotiations facilities, tracking, auditing, and contract-specific reporting.
The Solution Architect is a project leadership role that is critical to the success of our implementations. They operate with little to no supervision to design solutions on the Salesforce platform. Architect role is skilled communicators that exhibit strong executive presence and can present and defend the different point of views on various technologies to a variety of technical and business audiences.
The Apttus Solution Architect is responsible for leading the design phases of a project to ensure that the proposed solution architecture supports the business requirements across all processes. This involves leading discovery sessions with the client to understand their current state processes, helping the client to transform current state processes into future-state business requirements, translating those business requirements into a technical solution, and documenting that solution if the form of deliverables such as the Technical Design Document (TDD), ERD models, ecosystem and integration diagrams, and process flows.
As the project progress into the Build phase, we expect our Solution Architects to continue to hone the detailed design of the solution while mentoring the other project team members that are responsible for building the solution. The Solution Architect should provide timely feedback to team members and promote a culture of collaboration, leadership, and required knowledge transfer.
The position is to replace the current Application Architect for Apttus PLCMS
Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of consulting experience
- Prior experience solutioning on the Salesforce platform
- Prior experience solutioning and implementing Apttus CLM
- Prior experience solutioning and implementing Apttus Approvals (IWA)
- Prior experience solutioning and implementing Apttus X-Author for Word (Contracts)
- Prior experience solutioning and implementing e-signature integration with Apttus CLM
- Prior experience with Template management, Apttus templates, DocuSign experience
- Prior experience working with MS CRM Dynamics integrations and MuleSoft integrations
- Comprehensive knowledge of software, application, and platforms
- Knowledge of business modelling, governance and operations
- Strong business processes, process documentation and process improvement skills
- Interpersonal and leadership skills – servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Strong understanding of Contract Life Cycle Management
Nice to have skills: (Preferred Professional and technical expertise
- Salesforce Certification
- Apttus CPQ Certification (201 and 202) ***Nice to have in this instance
- Apttus CLM Certification (201)
- Prior experience solutioning and implementing Apttus CPQ ***Nice to have in this instance
- Strong understanding of Quote to Cash and related business processes