Design and development of components of the Intelligent automation solution using Appian. Understanding requirements, documenting the design, implementing the design by configuring and developing Appian objects including Process Models, Web APIs, Reports, Sites, Constants, Groups, Data Store, CDT, Decisions, Document, Expressions Rules, Folder, Groups, Integrations, User Interfaces, Records, Report, etc. Integrating the solution with internal and external components including connected systems. Implementing API Gateway wrappers for external services. Developing data service APIs.
Required skills/Level of Experience:
- 1+ years of experience with hands-on Appian development
- 3 years of programming and software development experience on Workflow, Web Services APIs (Rest/SOAP), User Interfaces, and interaction with relational databases
- Proficient with SQL,
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Nice to have skills:
- 3 years of experience with application development using Appian
- Experience in U.S. federal government engagements
- RPA, specifically Blue Prism development
- SQL Server database development