CLIENT: US Department of the Navy (Navy)
- The Master ABAP/RICE Developer Serves as the principal technical expert on complex and challenging information technology projects.
- May be assigned
as team leader on tasks of various technical disciplines or may work alone or as part of a team of Developers, with responsibility for design and development of computer software applications and/or database systems, evaluation of computer hardware and software, planning for communications and information requirements, system test, and system security.
- Provides consulting during early planning and conceptual stages of large, complex projects. May participate in any phase of major projects from problem definition through problem resolution, and from feasibility analysis through project implementation.
- Frequently supports several tasks concurrently and evaluates problems of workflow, organization, and planning, and develops appropriate corrective actions and prepares and performs presentations at technical interchange meetings and project design reviews.
- Reports orally and in writing to the Program Manager, Project Manager, contractor management, and government representatives.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field. An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
- 10+ years of technical and strategic experience of increasing responsibility providing software engineering, planning, design, analysis, and developing complex software models and applications across multiple hardware and software platforms
- 5+ years in multiple SAP disciplines and post production support
- Demonstrated the ability in the application of functional and technical expertise to improve the performance of the business; resolution of functional and technical integration issues across SAP modules.
- Experience in one or more of the following: ABAP, SAP BW, Fiori, Java, or .net.
- Active Secret Clearance (must be clearable)